Friday, December 11, 2015

New Moon Thoughts

The new moon is tonight and I've been thinking a lot about my spirituality and about the knowledge I've been seeking over the past few weeks. This hunger has led me to meet up with several group classes and it's given me a new meaning. I've gotten to the point where I feel like teaching others again and joining a Coven rather than practicing as a solitary, which is what I've been doing for a while.

In fact, on this new moon I will be doing another Dedication Ritual because I feel like it's something I need to renew with myself. Dedication rituals, I believe, are helpful in keeping one with their goals. These are goals one makes to themselves and to their deities and to the Universe. It's a very personal thing and no formal ritual needs to take place in order to dedicate yourself.

I just think that I need to spend some time within my Circle and sit and contemplate everything that has been happening in my life recently. So tonight, if you are having having troubles or are searching for yourself then join me. Set up your sacred space. Plant your seeds upon this new moon and as the moon waxes watch them grow into exactly what you were hoping for.

No comments:

Post a Comment