Apache Tears are a type of Obsidian that occurs from the solidification of lava that is forced into the air in bursts. The air hardens the lava before it hits the ground. This stone is great for grounding energy into the Earth since it was created from the hot molten core of the Earth. It is also a stone that can be used to help relieve and release any grief one my have. Through this, it can bring about a sense of hope and relieve stress.
It is a prominent stone in protection, including psychic attacks. This stone will remove any negative energy and block negative energy from reaching your aura. Physically, this stone helps reduce muscle spasms, assists in detoxification of the body, enhances immunity, and helps the body with vitamin absorption.
You may want to add the Apache Tear to your crystal collection for added protection. You can even place some in oils and bath water for detoxification and cleansing.
Apache Tear Charm
Materials: Apache Tear (small to medium size), thin crafting wire, leather string, clip for key chain
- Create a Sacred Space to create this charm within. You may call upon the elements and create a Salt Circle as you see fit.
- Bless, and cleanse all materials with each element.
- Create your charm by wrapping the crafting wire around the Apache Tear as a holder until secure. You may want to use crafting glue to ensure security.
- Leave two lengths of the wire leading from the stone and braid in the leather string with the wire by first wrapping the leather string around the base of the wire near the stone, knotting it (glue if needed), and braiding it upward.
- Create a length of leather and wire braiding about 1 1/2 to 3 inches in length.
- Attach the key chain clip to the leather and wire braid.
- Bless, cleanse, and concentrate the charm.
For more about stones on auric protection, click here.