Monday, September 15, 2014

Releasing Karmic Debt

I'm currently reading a book on Kindle on my phone. Actually, I'm in the process of reading three different books. The book I'm reading on Kindle is called Spirit Guides by Raym. If you haven't read it, I would suggest reading it if you're interested in meditation techniques, healing energies, and philosophy. It has a lot of really good meditation exercises and breathing exercises that are very detailed.

Anyway, one of the chapters has a meditation exercise/affirmation about releasing yourself from karmic debt and about forgiving others. I think this is a highly important and noteworthy subject as you can't reach full spiritual enlightenment when you have a huge debt that you owe to Karma. Here is my own suggestion in learning how to forgive others and releasing your own karmic debt.

You can repeat this affirmation as many times as you wish.

"I, (name here), call upon the Guardians of the East, South, West, North, Above, and Below to witness and assist me in my Karmic Cleansing. I call upon the God and Goddess to help release me from any karmic debt that I may have incurred directly and indirectly through my speech or actions. I release all karmic debt that is owed to me as I forgive all those who have wronged me. I ask this of all the spirits and deities who are present within this sacred space with love and trust in my heart. So mote it be."

You may change this affirmation to suit your needs as well. At this point you may wish to light a candle to signify that you are finished and as the candle burns itself out all your karmic debt is released with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment