Monday, April 8, 2013

Dandelions


I don't know about you but Dandelions are everywhere where I live. They always pop up in the spring and stick it out through the summer till they finally die and children pick them to blow their seeds away for their wish. When I was younger, I thought they were really pretty flowers and I used to pick them for my mom all the time. It wasn't till I got older that I found out that they were undesired by people and labeled a weed.

Dandelions have wonderful healing properties though that I think everyone should have a chance to know about! These properties when ingested as extract include:

  • Weight loss
  • Supports Insulin production
  • Contains Pectin which is anti-diarrheal and helps lower cholesterol
  • Contains Gallic acid which is anti-diarrheal and anti-bacterial
  • Contains Choline to help improve memory
  • Supports healthy teeth and gums
For a more thorough list please Reference: The Health Benefits of Dandelions


No comments:

Post a Comment