After staying up all hours of the night with friends, I needed a little booster this morning to help start off healthy and strong. What better way to start your morning with a great herbal tea? Herbs are loaded with antioxidants, immune supportive enzymes, vitamins and minerals, and free radical fighting power!
Here's a recipe for a Body Boosting Tea. You'll need:
- St. John's Wort (antidepressant/emotion control)
- Hyssop (lowers blood sugar/metabolism)
- Stevia (lowers blood pressure/fights diabetes)
- Lemon Balm (immune booster)
- Fennel Seed (antioxidants/fights free radicals)
- Honey (assists the digestive system)
Place pinches of each herb into a pestle and mortar to grind them together. Then place the contents into a tea ball. Bowl a pot of water and let the tea ball simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes. Add honey to the tea and enjoy!
For more information about these herbs and many more, please click here.