Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Remembering Dreams

Have you ever had a dream where it seemed really important to remember but the symbols were complicated? I had a dream sort of like that last night although I've been dwelling on it for most of the day and I think I've finally figured it out.

It's important to pay attention to not only the symbols and references you receive in the waking world but also to those you receive in your dreams. I know it can be difficult for some people to remember their dreams and that's why I've picked up a few tips from people along my journey.

Here are a couple of things you can do to help yourself to remember those really important dreams.

Tip 1:

Green jade is notorious for improving visual dreams and for helping you dream more frequently. Take some green jade and place it inside your pillowcase at night to help with dreaming. You may also want to spritz your pillow with lavender to help catch some more deep sleep.

Tip 2:

I don't remember who told me this but I thought it was a really cool technique to remember and pass on. Before you go to sleep, place a glass of water beside your bed. Take a couple of sips before drifting off to sleep. Water is a psychic medium and may catch remnants of your dreams. As soon as you wake up, sip the water to try and remember your dreams.

Tip 3:

There's nothing like good ole' meditation. Try meditating before you go off to bed to clear your mind of thoughts that may interfere with your sleep and your dreams. You may find that you're able to see dreams more clearly.

If you have any other useful tips, please don't hesitate to share them with a comment! Remember, keep on dreaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment