Friday, February 1, 2013

A New Journey

I'm creating this blog apart from my other at, http://journeyofacollegewitch.blogspot.com/ , because I wanted to do a blog that is specifically dedicated to pagan poetry, rituals, spells, chants, etc. My other blog is mainly about my feelings towards certain things, a journal of my life and progression through it if you will.

I want to bring in material that everyone can share, including a lot of my own works. I am a writer, not professionally, but I write novels and poetry, some of which have been published. When I do post something that is not my own work, I'll be sure to give credit where credit is due and make sure to put a link to the source for everyone to go to.

I hope you have a fun time reading material from this new blog and also gain insight from it. I hope to help fellow pagans everywhere.

Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment